Buying car insurance online is surely an easy and convenient option for the consumers. However, availability of different service providers and multiple policy options often makes the choice difficult. To make it easier for you, below are some of the companies offering great deals on Car Insurance Online–
1) Bajaj Allianz
Bajaj Allianz is a popular consumer choice when it comes to car insurance. Some of the salient features of the company in online car insurance segment include-
- a) Transparent and extremely feature-rich policies with simple and hassle-free documentation.
- b) Various benefits such as robust customer support, easy process of cashless claims with a wide network of garages across India, and convenient options for purchasing and renewing the policy online.
2. ICICI Lombard
One of the preferred names in the car insurance segment, vehicle insurance policies from ICICI Lombard are thoughtfully designed to cater to the needs of the customer. Among the features of ICICI Lombard Car Insurance Online policy include: –
- a) Excellent features such as immediate online policy issuance and various riders such as co-passengers’ accidental cover
- b) Robust on-road assistance with a solid network of garages all across India
The online car insurance policies from Reliance are known for their customer-centric approach and ease of policy issuance within a few simple steps. Among other features include-
- a) Several benefits such as cashless claim facility across the network of garages, limited documentation, and hassle-free claim settlement process
- b) Superior customer support anywhere anytime to make the process of buying and renewing car insurance fast and efficient
4. Bharti AXA
Another renowned name in the car insurance category, Bharti AXA Car insurance policy comes with below features-
- a) Cashless servicing at all the network garages across India
- b) Quick and hassle-free claim assistance process
- c) Availability of various add-on covers making it one of the most popular car insurance companies in India
5. Tata AIG
Tata AIG Car Insurance Online is an easy and effective way to deal with your vehicle insurance needs. Among the various offerings of the company in this segment include-
- a) Features such as comprehensive coverage for non-core accessories such as plastic parts
- b) No claim bonus protection and free car pick service in case of emergencies
- c) Quick and hassle-free claim settlement process
You can further read and compare the complete policy offerings and the process of buying online car insurance for these insurance companies at Coverfox.com
Importance of Car Insurance
Before making the final choice of the company offering best deals in online car insurance, it is imperative to understand the importance of Car Insurance in first place. There are various reasons that make it essential to have vehicle insurance, including-
- a) Vehicle Insurance is a mandatory requirement in India as per the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
- b) Comprehensive Car insurance provides much needed financial assistance to the policyholder in the event of accidents, man-made disasters, fire, theft etc.
- c) Insuring car adequately protects the rider/owner from third-party liabilities.
Key Steps of Buying Car Insurance Online
Understanding the importance of car insurance and selecting the insurance service provider offering the best deal in car insurance online is only half the work done. To complete the process of policy buying, it is important to know the key steps of buying the car insurance as discussed below-
1. Understand the policy and add-on details
The first and foremost step in purchasing car insurance online is to get complete information and policy offerings from the website along with the details of the add-ons available that you would like to avail on your policy to ensure adequate coverage as per individual needs.
2. Do not make any False Declarations
While buying car insurance online, make sure to provide accurate information without making any false declarations. Any kind of wrong or inaccurate information/declaration can make your policy invalid immediately at any stage of the coverage period.
3. Choosing the type of cover wisely
This is another important consideration while choosing the car insurance policy online. Having a third party liability cover is generally mandated by law that compensates the third party for any physical or property damage caused by the vehicle. However, in many cases, this cover does not protect the vehicle and rider against any other type of damages. It is, therefore, advisable to go for a comprehensive car insurance policy that provides both the mandatory third-party cover and all other types of damages sustained to the vehicle.
4. Always renew the policy on time
At times, it is easy to forget the policy renewal dates which can lead to a lapsed policy. Make sure to set reminders for the car insurance online renewal dates so as not to miss out on any premium payment.
There are several insurance service providers available in India offering the best deals in online car insurance segment. The need is to do thorough research and compare the policy details of various service providers based on essential parameters to get the best deal. Coverfox.com allows you to access and choose the most suitable car insurance policy from several available options in an easy, convenient, and hassle-free way.
Find the cheapest BMW 3 Series personal Car Lease deal in the UK, with hundreds of BMW 3 Series Car Leasing deals, from Main Franchised BMW Dealers, no one tries harder to save you money on your next BMW 3 Series personal Contract Hire deal. Once you have found a Used Car which you like, you can contact the seller through AutoVillage and see a specific company profile page.